Parquantix LLC is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a private corporation established in the U.S.A. with a registered office at 2472 Jett Ferry Road, Suite 400-213, Atlanta, GA 30338 (collectively, “Parquantix”, “we”, “our”, “us”). If you are located in the U.K. or E.E.A, for the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”), Parquantix LLC is the data controller.
As discussed below, Parquantix complies with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union and Switzerland to the United States. You can view a description of how we comply with the Privacy Shield Principles in Section 10 below.
1. COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.1 In order to access and use our Services, we will ask you to register and/or provide us with your personal information. You may also provide us with your personal information by contacting us via our Website, including our instant chat function, or by email, telephone, or social media. Personal Information means information or data that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you.
(a) What personal information we collect
- When you register and use our Services we collect information including your name and email address and at your option, your company address, company name, designated title at your company, and your company phone number.
- When you register and use our Services we collect your IP address information and browser information.
- When you share reports or invite other people to access your Parquantix account we will collect information about those people such as their names and email addresses. Once you register and use our Services, we would then collect your information as indicated above.
- When you register cloud and service integration accounts that you wish us to retrieve data from, we collect a variety of information about those accounts including the name of the account holder, company name, username, access keys, and passwords.
- We receive information from other sources, including market intelligence providers, who collect information such as name, business email, business address, business phone number, and designated title at your company.
(b) How We Use Your Personal Information
As it is in our legitimate interests to be responsive to you and to ensure the proper functioning of our Website and Services, we will use your information:
- to keep you informed about Parquantix's latest products, updates, and upcoming events (or with your consent, if required by your local law). If you do not want to be on our mailing list you can opt-out at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” links contained in any of our email communications.
- to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, support and improve our Services.
- provide training and education related to our Services.
- for billing purposes related to our Services.
- for fraud prevention.
- to send you important notices about changes to our terms of service and policies.
- for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research to improve our products and Website.
- if you enter into any of our promotions or contests, to administer those programs.
2. COLLECTION AND USE OF TECHNICAL USAGE INFORMATION
2.1 When you visit our Website and use our Services, we collect technical and navigational information, such as web browser type, Internet protocol address, language, location, time zone, unique device/browser identifier, and URLs requested as it is in our legitimate interests to be responsive to you, understand customer behavior, ensure the proper functioning of our Services and Website.
3. COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
3.1 Parquantix’s websites, products, services, and content use “cookies” and other technologies such as Web Beacons and pixel tags. These technologies are used to deliver our services as well as to help us better understand user behavior. “Cookies” are alphanumeric identifiers in the form of data files that are inserted and stored by your web browser on your computer’s hard drive. We set and access cookies on your computer to monitor usage history and to store your preferences and login information.
3.2 Most Internet browsers will allow you to stop cookies from being stored on your computer and to delete cookies stored on your computer, however, if you choose to eliminate cookies, the functionality of the Website will be significantly impaired and it will not operate properly. You can find more information about cookies and how to manage them at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
3.3 In addition to cookies that are strictly necessary to operate the Website and Services, we use the following cookies:
- Functional cookies, which enhance your experience on our Website and Services (e.g. remember what language you speak and your search parameters).
- Performance Cookies provided by Google Analytics which enable us to provide a better user experience based on how you use our Website and Services.
- Targeting or Advertising Cookies, which are set by us and third parties and tell us and those third parties about your browsing habits, so you can be provided with advertising that is more relevant to you.
- Social Media Cookies, which are set by third parties and allow you to share what you’ve been doing on the Website and through our Services on social media.
3.4 We, or third party service providers acting on our behalf, may use Web beacons (or Pixel Tags) to collect certain usage information. Web beacons are images embedded in a web page or email for the purpose of measuring and analyzing website usage and activity.
3.5 We use this information to provide, enhance and improve our Services as well as to monitor and analyze its usage by our user base. Web beacons are also used for the technical administration of our Services, to better tailor our Website to user needs, to generate and derive useful data and information concerning the interests, characteristics and usage behavior of our users, and to verify that our users meet the criteria required to access the services.
3.6 Pixel tags are also used to enable us to send email messages in a format a customer can read. They also tell us whether an email has been opened. We use this information to reduce, tailor, or eliminate messages sent to our user base.
3.7 In some of our email messages we use a “click-through URL” linked to web pages on our Website. When recipients click on these URLs a separate web server records their click before arriving at the destination. We use click-through data to help us determine the interest in particular content or topics.
3.8 As is true of most websites, we gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
3.9 We use this information to analyze trends, to administer our websites, to learn about user behavior.
4. DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
4.1 Personal Information will only be shared by Parquantix to the third parties described below in order to provide or improve our products, services, and content.
4.2 Service Providers
We use third-party vendors or service providers to help us provide the Service to you, such as sending e-mail messages on our behalf or hosting, payment processing and operating a particular feature or functionality incorporated into our products, services, and content. Below is a list of the categories of third party vendors and service providers that we use:
- Legal and contractual document management providers
- Financial auditing service providers
- Functional internal business providers
- Platform hosting and operations service providers
- Training platform service providers for our customers
- CRM system providers
- Customer support service providers
- Data enrichment services/market intelligence providers
- Marketing automation software service providers
- Event management service providers
- Website visitor analytics service providers
- Social media service providers
- Ad targeting service providers
- Business intelligence tool and service providers
Our contracts with these third parties outline the appropriate use and handling of personal information and prohibit them from using it for purposes unrelated to the product or service they're providing to us. We require such third parties to maintain the confidentiality of the information we provide to them.
We have a network of corporate partners, some of which are located outside of the EU. Please see Section 10.8 below for information on our transfer grounds in relation to these third parties. To help these partners engage with you to potentially provide Services to you we will provide them with information such as your name, email address, your company address, company name, designated title at your company, and your company phone number.
4.4 Other third parties
(a) It may be necessary to share or disclose your personal information when we reasonably determine, that the disclosure of such information is necessary or appropriate:
- to enforce our rights against you or in connection with a breach by you of our Terms of Service, including investigation of any potential violation thereof;
- to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users, a third party or the public as required or permitted by law (exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction);
- to prevent any activity we consider to be prohibited or illegal or damaging to our Service or other users; or
- when required by any applicable law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within and outside your country of residence.
(b) In addition, your personal information may be transferred to a third party as a result of an asset sale, acquisition, merger, reorganization or other change of control or if we sell, merge or transfer any part of our business.
5. ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND ADDITIONAL RIGHTS FOR EU USERS.
5.1 We do our best to keep your personal information up to date, to the extent that you provide us with the information needed to do that. You can review, update, and correct the personal information you provide us by logging into your account.
5.2 If you are located in the EU, you will have additional rights in regard to your personal information as detailed in subsections (a) through (f) below:
(a) You have the right to ask us to access the personal information we hold about you and be provided with certain information about how we use your information and who we share it with. You also have the right to ask us to correct your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete and we will endeavor to do so without undue delay.
(b) Where you have provided your personal information to us for your contract with us, you have the right to ask us for a copy of this information in a structured, machine-readable format and to ask us to share (port) this data to another data controller.
(c) In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to delete the personal information we hold about you:
- where you believe that it is no longer necessary for us to hold your personal information;
- where we are processing your personal information on the basis of legitimate interests and you object to such processing and we cannot demonstrate an overriding legitimate ground for the processing; or
- where you believe the personal information we hold about you is being unlawfully processed by us.
(d) In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to restrict (stop any active) processing of your personal information:
- where you believe the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate and while we verify accuracy;
- where we want to erase your personal information as the processing is unlawful but you want us to continue to store it;
- where we no longer need your personal information for the purposes of our processing but you require us to retain the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
- where you have objected to us processing your personal information based on our legitimate interests and we are considering your objection.
(e) In addition, you can object to our processing of your personal information based on our legitimate interests and we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate an overriding legitimate ground. To exercise any of these rights above, pleasecontact us here. In addition, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office or other applicable data protection supervisory authority.
(f) We may decline an access request if we have valid legal reasons to refuse your request; in such instances, we will let you know if that is the case. Please note that these rights above are limited, for example, where fulfilling your request would adversely affect other individuals, our trade secrets or intellectual property, where there are overriding public interest reasons, or where we are required by law to retain your personal data.
6. HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
6.1 We will retain your information as follows:
- if you register with us on our Website, we will keep your data for three years;
- if you contact us via email we will keep your data for three years;
- your technical usage information for three years;
- if you obtain our Services under a contract we will keep your data for six years after the termination or expiration of the contract.
6.2 After you have terminated your use of our Website, we will store your information in an aggregated and anonymized format. Subject to (d) above, after you have terminated your use of our Services, we will store your information in an aggregated and anonymized format.
7. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
7.1 We take precautions — including technical, administrative and physical measures — to safeguard your information. We use a combination of firewall barriers, data encryption techniques and authentication procedures, among others, to maintain the security of your online session and to protect your personal information and our systems from unauthorized access. We also enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files.
7.2 Your personal information is stored and located on a secured server behind a firewall. We only authorize access to personal information for those employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to deliver, operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
7.3 Certain personal information, such as your cloud account credentials, is also stored and located on a secured server behind a firewall where we use PGP encryption to secure that data both in storage and when in transit. Only our executive officers have the ability to access unencrypted versions of your cloud account credentials.
8. THIRD PARTY SITES AND SERVICES
Our websites and content may contain links to other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, these websites will have their own privacy policies and as such, Parquantix does not endorse and is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third party websites and does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. We exercise no control over how your information is stored, maintained or displayed by third parties or on third-party sites.
The Service is not directed to children. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children. If you, as a parent or guardian, become aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, please contact us. If we become aware that a user is under the age of 13 and has provided us with Personal Information without verifiable parental consent, we will delete such information from our files.
10. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
10.1 Your personal information will be processed by Parquantix in the United States.
Mail: Attn: Legal, Parquantix LLC, 2472 Jett Ferry Road, Suite 400-213, Atlanta, GA 30338.
10.3 Parquantix will respond to the inquiry or complaint within forty-five (45) days. If a complaint is not resolved by other resource and enforcement mechanisms, then individuals may request binding arbitration.
10.4 Where we transfer your personal information to corporate partners, which are located outside of the EU we enter into the EU Commission’s model contracts for the transfer of personal data to third countries (i.e., the standard contractual clauses), pursuant to Decision 2004/915/EC. Please contact email@example.com to review a copy of these model contracts.
11. PRIVACY CHANGES AND QUESTIONS