Sales and Account Manager – US
Location: Work remotely. Preference will be given to candidates in the following locations: New York, San Francisco, Chicago, Seattle, Atlanta, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington DC
Employment Type: Part-time – up to 25 hours per week. The role may evolve to full time depending on the sales results achieved.
Job Functions: Sales, Business Development
Compensation: Hourly rate, or, hourly plus a bonus for closed sales.
Parquantix is looking for a Sales and Account Manager with experience in SaaS software and solutions selling to drive growth for the Company. Parquantix has a proven solution, loyal clients and a profitable operation. The conversion rate after conducting a product demonstration is very high. The qualified candidate will possess the right balance between sales acumen and customer charm, without reverting to pushy tactics. Much of the interview will focus on determining if your personality fits in with the team and if you can deliver the message in the right tone to potential customers.
• Working closely with marketing and business development, drive company revenue by generating sales from new opportunities,
• Prepare & implement a sales strategy and plan that identifies specific targets, and builds a sales pipeline for growth.
• Apply solution selling techniques, leveraging solution and industry knowledge to uncover customer challenges and deliver solutions.
• Drive an efficient sales cycle from appointment to close, including contract negotiation and documentation.
• Build long-term relationships with customers to grow business.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
• 3+ years experience in a sales role in IT, SaaS, or cloud computing, preferably in Amazon Web Services.
• Persuasive approach with good negotiation skills.
• Experience with complex sales cycles and Enterprise acquisition processes.
• Experience in lead development, follow up, qualification and targeted selling.
• Ability to conduct sales presentations, including solution demonstrations that highlight key benefits, ROI.
• Strong communication skills to build positive relationships with prospective and existing customers, as well as within the organization.
• Flexibility to work across multiple time zones and availability to uncover and pursue opportunities in the international market.
• Ability to travel within United States for trade shows and/or customer visits. Travel may be required no more than 10% of work time.
• Self motivated professional with minimal need for supervision, good organizational skills and effective time management
• Honest approach to potential clients during the sales process. Ability to promise only what we can deliver to them.
• Expertise in CRM and MS Office applications, LinkedIn
Parquantix is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Application: Please submit your resume below