Sales Manager – US
Location: Work remotely anywhere in US
Employment Type: Full time
Job Functions: Sales, Business Development
Compensation: Base salary + commission on sales closed
Parquantix is looking for a Sales Manager with experience in cloud technology solutions to drive growth for the Company. Preference will be given to candidates with experience working with AWS.
Parquantix has a proven solution, loyal clients and a profitable operation. The conversion rate after conducting a product demonstration is very high.
You possess the right balance between sales acumen and customer charm, without reverting to pushy tactics. Much of the interview will focus on determining if your personality fits in with the team and if you can deliver the message in the right tone to potential customers.
• You will work closely with marketing and business development to drive revenue by generating sales opportunities from new prospects.
• You will prepare & implement a sales strategy and plan that identifies specific targets, and builds a sales pipeline for growth.
• You will apply solution selling techniques, to uncover customer challenges and guide them to solutions.
• You will lead an efficient sales cycle from appointment to close, including contract negotiation and documentation.
• You will build long-term relationships with customers to grow business.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
• 3+ years experience in a sales role in cloud computing, preferably in Amazon Web Services. AWS experience is a huge plus.
• Good negotiation skills.
• Honest approach to potential clients during the sales process. Ability to promise only what we can deliver to them.
• Self motivated professional with minimal need for supervision, good organizational skills and effective time management
• Experience with complex sales cycles and enterprise acquisition processes.
• Experience in lead development, follow up, qualification and targeted selling.
• Ability to conduct sales presentations, including solution demonstrations that highlight key benefits, ROI.
• Strong communication skills to build positive relationships with prospective and existing customers, partners, as well as colleagues within the organization.
• Flexibility to work across multiple time zones and ability to uncover and pursue opportunities in international markets around the world.
• Ability to travel within United States for trade shows and/or customer visits, and to Seattle for meetings with AWS. Travel may be required no more than 25% of work time.
• Ease with CRM and MS Office applications, networking on LinkedIn
Parquantix is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Application: Please submit your resume below