Follow the instructions below to set up your Cost and Usage Reports (CUR) for a detailed analysis by Parquantix:
- Sign in to the Billing and Cost Management console.
- On the navigation pane, choose Cost & Usage Reports.
- Choose Create report.
- For Report name, enter Parquantix.
- Choose Next.
- For S3 bucket, choose Configure.
- In the Configure S3 Bucket dialog box, do one of the following:
- Select an existing bucket from the drop down list and choose Next.
- Enter a bucket name and the Region where you want to create a new bucket and choose Next.
- Select I have confirmed that this policy is correct and choose Save.
- For Time granularity, choose Hourly.
- For Report versioning, choose Overwrite existing report.
- For Enable report data integration choose Amazon Redshift.
- Choose Next.
- After you have reviewed the settings for your report, choose Review and Complete.
Please note that it can take up to 24 hours for AWS to start delivering reports to your Amazon S3 bucket. After delivery starts, AWS updates the AWS Cost and Usage Reports files at least once a day.
Parquantix will analyze your usage based on your CUR reports and provide a report on how much you can save with our automated solution. For your custom analysis submit your CUR files (ideally for the last 4 months) through the secure link below. You will receive your analysis within 24 hours so that you can decide if Parquantix is the right cloud cost management tool for you.